UREI 811A Monitors / ALTEC 604 -8K Duplex Speakers
Note missing one horn. Not fatal just use GPA Mantarays.

UREI 811A Monitors / ALTEC 604 -8K Duplex Speakers
Note missing one horn. Not fatal just use GPA Mantarays.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Silly me, didn't even think of the mantaray option. Good stuff!
I'd love to hear these!
Enjoying Altec Speakers since 1972
Nice. I'm in the process of acquiring a pair of those out of an original series 811 or 813. (I can't remember which) It's a pair of 604-8Gs still in the boxes that GPA used to send them back to the current owner after a recone and remag. Funny story, the current owner sent them in to Bill H missing one of the blue horns, and Bill told him that he just happened to have an extra OEM blue horn lying around that he didn't need any more. Guess what, it was the piece used to make the current horn on GPA's 604s....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
Bookmarks